Fizomer Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center serves both local and international patients at the clinic in İzmit, KOCAELİ.
In addition to providing best healthcare, Fizomer Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospitals Group strives to meet the needs of international patients.
International Patient Center is dedicated to assisting the patients before and during their stay in Turkey and ensuring that their stay is comfortable, and experience with Fizomer is meeting or exceeding expectations.
We encourage international patients to contact our office before travelling to Fizomer. Before recommending a treatment plan, our physicians will need to review the patient’s medical history and the documents demonstrating his/her latest condition (complete medical history, along with any applicable diagnostic test results via e-mail).
From the time the patients contact us, our International Patient Center will act as their main liaison with Fizomer. It is the initial point of contact to provide patients’ medical reports, acquire medical information, consultation, treatment options, cost estimates and other information.
The rapidly growing team of International Patient Services comprised of patient service specialists and physicians. This team of dedicated professionals organizes the “Healthcare Journey” of international patients according to their needs and expectations. We can help you with the following services before, during and after your stay:
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Assisting with international insurance companies
- Making hotel arrangements
- Arranging ground transportation from the airport
- Assisting with visa procedures
- Estimating cost of services
- Assisting with hospital admissions and physicians
- Ensuring that you understand the instructions from physicians
- Obtaining and delivering copies of medical reports after consultations
- Assisting with discharge and payment procedures
- Facilitating communication with the physicians of Acıbadem Hospitals Group after your departure
LET US CALL YOU
If you are seeking a physician consultation, we suggest that you send your complete medical history, along with any applicable x-ray films and laboratory test results via e-mail, fax or post-mail. Once a physician has reviewed your medical history, we will contact you about the recommended course of treatment and whether it is advisable to travel to Turkey for treatment.
Once we have determined that your treatment at our center is appropriate, we will schedule all your physician appointments including diagnostic and laboratory tests & procedures, as well as surgical procedures if necessary. Appointment availability depends on the nature and urgency of medical situation.